I'm a keyworker looking for childcare in my area

If you are a category 1, 2 or 3 keyworker and need childcare to enable you to work, register your childcare requirements to find providers in your area. This system is only available to households where all adults are keyworkers.

I run a childcare service with spare spaces/I’m looking to book sessional staff

Enter and update your services available spaces for each age range and have keyworker families find your service during the coronavirus crisis. Find relief staff for your service.

I'm a childcare worker looking to find relief work

Enter and update your employment details and availability to allow service providers to find and offer you relief work during the coronavirus crisis.